The cost of knowledge? Making Open Access books more affordable. With Open Book Publishers
The cost of knowledge? Making Open Access books more affordable. With Open Book Publishers Online
There are huge benefits for authors publishing their books through Open Access, but it can be difficult to know how to get started, and there are many preconceptions and misunderstandings about open book publishing.
Did you know?
- Some publishers will make your book Open Access for free.
- Making your book Open Access doesn't mean you can't sell print copies.
- Open Access publishers are more likely to invest in Open infrastructure and support services, meaning that your book will be more discoverable, more widely accessed, and more impactful.
In this session Lucy Barnes of Open Book Publishers will introduce the OBP publishing model which provides quality titles without charge to readers or authors.
We will talk about the publication process, how to find and approach an Open Access press, and what authors should expect from the process.
- Monday, March 18, 2024
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Online Via Teams Video
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.