Get write to it
Get write to it
These sessions are an opportunity to sit down and write with an online community of people doing the same thing. Think of it as a relaxed online workspace where you can log in once a week and work alongside other people writing whatever essay or other assignment you are working on that week.
Please use this link to join the Blackboard Collaborate session on Wednesday afternoons:https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/0978cdfb9b5740a28bdff7a8f19b532a
These 2 hour sessions will have the following general pattern:
- Welcome from a librarian and a brief opportunity to share aims and objectives
- Two 25 minute sessions of writing with a 5min break facilitated by the librarian.
- After this a Librarian will give an optional 10min chat about an aspect of writing (for example, paragraph structure or hints and tips for introduction writing)
- One more 30 minute sessions of writing will follow with time at the end for people to share what they have achieved in the session.
We welcome all UGs and taught PG students along to these sessions. Feel free to book onto the session even if you are not sure you can make it. There is no limit to numbers and there is no need to cancel if you find you are too busy.
Please note that these sessions are here to give a safe online community feel - a space to feel less alone while you are writing and help with motivation. They are not primarily designed to give technical writing support - please see the Library's NSP sessions for this type of session.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- 15:00 - 17:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)