Introduction to Pure
Introduction to Pure In-Person
Pure is the system used at Northumbria to record and share information about research grants, publications, activities, and impacts.
Information in Pure is used to populate staff profiles on Northumbria Research Portal, and support internal quality reviews.
You should also use Pure to share the outputs of your research and comply with Open Access requirements for REF, UKRI and other funders.
During the session there will be a short presentation and demo of Pure from staff in the Pure support team (RIS) and Scholarly Communications team (Library).
The session will cover:
- What information is automatically added to Pure and where you need to take action.
- Managing your research profile using Pure.
- Sharing your research outputs openly through Pure.
- Compliance with Open Access requirements for REF.
The introduction and demo will take around 30 minutes, with plenty of space for questions during and after.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Thursday, March 23, 2023
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- City Campus
- Specialist drop-in