Open Research and Reproducibility Conference 2023
Open Research and Reproducibility Conference 2023 In-Person
Join us for Northumbria's second annual open research and reproducibility conference since joining the UKRN. This conference, open to Northumbria staff and Postgraduate Researchers, offers you a great opportunity to learn more about key areas of open research and how it can benefit your work.
- Learn more about open research, the UK Reproducibility Network (UKRN), and wider issues affecting research in the UK.
- Gain insight into open research practices at Northumbria - hear about the work being undertaken by colleagues within your department and wider faculty.
- Have the opportunity to discuss any aspect of reproducibility and/or open research practices in your own work.
- Hear from guest speakers who will share best practice in open research and reproducibility, and how they contribute to the success of their institutions.
- Network with other staff and PGRs across disciplines with similar interests.
Showcase your own research by submitting a poster including an example of open research practice in your work
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 13:00 - 16:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Sandyford Building 4th Floor
- City Campus